Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Many rabbit escaping!!!

Thank you for waiting! Freshly fired rabbit cup available now!! U can come to my MAAD sunday stall this Sat/Sun to take one home. For those who are eager to get one, I will advise u to email me to reserve one since they gone really fast.

For those who have my cups already, please use them! They are designed for daily usage and holding yr tea/coffee. I know u treasure it but make it part of yr life, let the rabbit has a coffee hot bath.

Just a bit info. for those who never been to MAAD. It is the weekend artist/designer market at Red Dot Museum (red color building which used to called Traffic Museum), next to Tanjong Pagar MRT station. Very relax atmosphere and u can get some unique handmade stuffs there or just walk around and have a chat with funny people there.

MAAD is on every first weekend of the month, 11am-7pm, both Sat and Sun.

ALL SOLD

No comments: